Availablility: Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated individual to join our team as a General Manager! As a Manager, you will manage day-to-day operations of your CRG location including staffing, membership, programs, events, route setting, payroll, communications, retail/rental gear, and facility maintenance; will lead by example to establish and foster a fun and welcoming environment; ensure a smooth flow of the operation and provide an outstanding CRG community experience.
- Create a positive, inclusive environment for all employees, members and guests and ensure the smooth operation of the gym
- Reporting, meet goals, and oversee payroll and expenditures
- Outstanding customer service with clients
- Identify opportunities for operational improvement, marketing strategies, and overall policy implementation while communicating these to and collaborating with corporate staff
- Manage retail including adequate stock, accurate inventory and new products
- Manage staffing and scheduling including hiring, performance reviews and dealing with employee issues
- Ensure staff is trained, knowledgeable and able to support facility
- Ensure facilities and equipment remain clean, functioning and high quality
- Support incident reporting, safety reviews, and emergency situations
- Expert in all programs and options offered at CRG
- Plan and execute location and brand events including competitions, member nights and special events
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of climbing industry trends
- Other duties as required
- Flexible schedule – ability to work whenever necessary early mornings, nights and Holidays
- Prior management experience in climbing gym, fitness facility or retail setting
- 2+ years climbing required
- Ability to take initiative and make confident decisions with a strong attention to detail
- CPR/First aid certified a plus and CWI, AMGA or similar certification highly desired
- Approachable and energetic personality with ability to lead a team effectively
- Experience with Google Suite preferred
- Self-motivated to work self-directed and independent as well as a Team Player
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion.
Salary & Benefits:
We offer a competitive pay based on experience plus great benefits including free gym membership and industry pro deals for all employees. We offer full-time eligible employees paid time off, health & dental insurance, and 401(k) program with match.
Click on a location to apply:Submit resume, references, & days/times you're available for an interview.