Group Fitness Instructor
Availablility: Part Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated individual to join our team as a Group Fitness Instructor! As a Group Fitness Instructor, you will foster a fun and welcoming environment by providing exceptional group class instruction to our members and guests and ensuring a smooth flow of group class instruction for an outstanding CRG community experience.
- Plan and teach hourly group classes, utilize CRG provided class program curriculum when appropriate
- Substitute other group classes occasionally
- Create a safe and inclusive space in classes
- Clean room before and after class making sure space is tidied up and that participants wipe down equipment used, leave it in usable condition for next class
- Other duties as required
- Flexible schedule – ability to work nights, weekends, early mornings and Holidays
- 3+ years teaching experience and 200-hour certification from a Fitness accredited school/training program
- Knowledge and understanding of specified fitness advancements and teaching practices a plus
- Friendly, approachable, and patient personality
- Strong communication, organization, and customer service skills
- Climbing specific knowledge helpful but not required
- Self-motivated to work self-directed and independent
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion.
Salary & Benefits:
We offer a competitive pay based on experience plus great benefits including free gym membership and industry pro deals for all employees. We offer full-time eligible employees paid time off, health & dental insurance, and 401(k) program with match.
Click on a location to apply:Submit resume, references, & days/times you're available for an interview.