Facilities & Maintenance Supervisor
Availablility: Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated individual to join our team as a Facilities & Maintenance Supervisor! As a Facilities Supervisor, you will work closely with the General Manager to ensure that the climbing facility and everything within it is maintained to the highest standards of customer safety, cleanliness, and comfort.
- Create and maintain operational standards and facilities tasks for on-shift employees based on needs of the facility
- Assess form, fit, and function of all safety related equipment
- Ensure facilities and equipment remain clean, functioning and high quality via regular maintenance intervals
- Assist in identifying areas that require improvement/repair as the facilities’ and communities’ needs grow, and communicate these to/collaborate with management staff
- Address large-scale issues within the facility either independently or by inquiring with outside professionals when necessary
- Manage retail stock and rental equipment supply
- Ensure staff is trained, knowledgeable and able to support facility
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of climbing industry trends
- Assist as a Front Desk/Customer Service Representative when not fulfilling Facilities-related duties, dictated by needs of the gym(s)
- Other duties as required
- Flexible schedule – ability to work whenever necessary- early mornings, nights and Holidays
- 2+ years climbing required
- Ability to take initiative and make confident decisions with a strong attention to detail
- Intimate knowledge of climbing equipment and safety practices
- Experience working with common building materials such as concrete, drywall, plywood & sheet metal
- Experience handling power tools to modify/combine/repair previously mentioned materials
- Ability to come up with innovative solutions to problems as they arise
- Experience with Google Suite preferred
- Ability to travel between between multiple CRG locations within the region
- Self-motivated to work self-directed and independent as well as a Team Player
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion.
Salary & Benefits:
- We offer a competitive pay based on experience plus great benefits including free gym membership and industry pro deals for all employees.
- We offer full-time eligible employees paid time off, health & dental insurance, and 401(k) program with match.
Click on a location to apply:Submit resume, references, & days/times you're available for an interview.