Availablility: Part Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated individual to join our team as an Event Staff! As an Event Staff, you will foster a fun and welcoming environment by providing the utmost customer service to our members and guests and ensuring a smooth flow of special events at the gym for an outstanding CRG community experience.
- Greet members and guests
- Facilitate instruction and orientations during special events (teach people about rock climbing basics)
- Develop proficiency in top rope belaying
- Process registrations, review all proper forms and waivers, and issue climbing gear
- Assist in cleaning after events
- Other duties as required
- Flexible schedule – ability to work nights and weekends during booked events
- Friendly, approachable, patient and energetic personality
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Experience working with children and comfortable working around large groups of people
- Comfortable being at heights of 40+ feet and ability to lift up to 50 lbs. a plus
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize with a variety of tasks
- Self-motivated to work self-directed and independent as well as a Team Player
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion.
Salary & Benefits:
We offer a competitive pay based on experience plus great benefits including free gym membership and industry pro deals for all employees. We offer full-time eligible employees paid time off, health & dental insurance, and 401(k) program with match.
Click on a location to apply:Submit resume, references, & days/times you're available for an interview.