Availablility: Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated individual to join our team as a Desk Staff! As a Desk Staff, you will be the first point of contact and will manage front desk operations including check ins, orientations, facility explanations, memberships/day passes, cleaning, etc.; will foster a fun and welcoming environment by providing the utmost customer service to our members and guests while ensuring a smooth flow of daily operations for an outstanding CRG community experience.
- Greet members and guests and answer questions
- Operate RGP system for membership and sales
- Provide engaging tours of facility and maintain knowledge and understanding of memberships, programs, products and services
- Maintain a clean gym including changing filters, sweeping, mopping, spraying shoes, clean bathrooms, tidy and clean common areas, etc.
- Monitor the gym for unsafe practices and behavior not in line with fostering a welcoming environment
- Develop proficiency in top rope belaying and teach belay classes, if working in a full scale rope climbing location
- Answers phones and emails
- Facilitate instruction and orientations
- Process registrations, review all proper forms and waivers, and issue climbing gear
- Other duties as required
- Flexible schedule – ability to work nights, weekends, early mornings and some Holidays
- Friendly, approachable and energetic personality
- Strong communication, customer service and sales skills
- Experience working with children and comfortable working around large groups of people
- Climbing specific knowledge extremely helpful but not required
- Comfortable being at heights of 40+ feet and ability to lift up to 50 lbs. a plus
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize with a variety of tasks
- Self-motivated to work self-directed and independent as well as a Team Player
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion.
Salary & Benefits:
We offer a competitive pay based on experience plus great benefits including free gym membership and industry pro deals for all employees. We offer full-time eligible employees paid time off, health & dental insurance, and 401(k) program with match.