Availablility: Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated individual to join our team as an Assistant Manager! As an Assistant Manager, you will work closely with the location Manager to manage day-to-day operations of your CRG location including staffing, membership, programs, events, route setting, payroll, communications, retail/rental gear, and facility maintenance; will lead by example to establish and foster a fun and welcoming environment; ensure a smooth flow of the operation and provide an outstanding CRG community experience.
- Create a positive, inclusive environment for all employees, members and guests and ensure the smooth operation of the gym
- Assist with reporting, meeting goals, and overseeing payroll and expenditures
Outstanding customer service with clients
- Assist in identifying opportunities for operational improvement, marketing strategies, and overall policy implementation while communicating these to and collaborating with corporate staff
- Manage retail including adequate stock, accurate inventory and new products
- Assist in managing staffing and scheduling including hiring, performance reviews and dealing with employee issues
- Ensure staff is trained, knowledgeable and able to support facility
- Ensure facilities and equipment remain clean, functioning and high quality
- Support incident reporting, safety reviews, and emergency situations
- Expert in all programs and options offered at CRG
- Assist in planning and executing location and brand events including competitions, member nights and special events
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of climbing industry trends
Other duties as required
- Flexible schedule – ability to work whenever necessary early mornings, nights and Holidays
- 2+ years climbing required
- Ability to take initiative and make confident decisions with a strong attention to detail
- CPR/First aid certified a plus and CWI, AMGA or similar certification highly desired
- Approachable and energetic personality with ability to lead a team effectively
- Experience with Google Suite preferred
- Self-motivated to work self-directed and independent as well as a Team Player
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion.
Salary & Benefits:
- We offer a competitive pay based on experience plus great benefits including free gym membership and industry pro deals for all employees.
- We offer full-time eligible employees paid time off, health & dental insurance, and 401(k) program with match.
Click on a location to apply:Submit resume, references, & days/times you're available for an interview.