Once you’ve purchased your Harvard Square membership follow along on social media for a solid opening date! (Date indicated on calendar is only for admin purposes, it does not mean that your membership must start on that specific date, just choose the closest Sunday). Check below for our pricing. Make sure to sign up before open for a free shirt and cheaper membership.
When signing up for a family membership, please use the tab on the calendar to add the amount of members you will be paying for. Your start-up fee will still remain $25. We just need to know names and DOB of each soon-to-be member!
If you have any questions at all, email Harvardsquare@centralrockgym.com.
$25 promo deal: Since we are not open yet, you will gain access to all Central Rock locations for the month of June and July for only $25. You will be locked into paying for 1 full month. Meaning, August 1st you will get billed the normal member rates found here. You will always be able to cancel for September but keep in mind our member rates for Central Rock locations will be raised this fall. Don’t miss out on this special deal. All normal member perks are included in this deal. We will continue to bill you monthly until you decide to cancel and we will explain upon registration how to do all of this. Any questions you have about this membership deal reach out at any time. Central Rock Harvard Square t-shirts are free for all pre-sale sign-ups!
No Start-up Fees
Getting a membership is now easier than ever. No start-up fees. No contracts. Just commit to one full month of membership. No cancellation fee.
Access to all CRG locations. Rental harness, shoes, chalk, and belay device are not included.
Access to all CRG locations. Rental harness, shoes, chalk, and belay device are not included. Discount membership rate applies only to visitors ages 22 and under and military personnel.
Access to all CRG locations. Family membership includes 2 individuals. Qualifications include (1) couples at the same address, or (2) parents and/or their dependent children.
Additional persons can be added for $40 a month. Rental harness, shoes, and belay device are not included.
Memberships to Central Rock Gym have a ton of great benefits, including:
- Unlimited climbing
- Unlimited use of the fitness room
- Access to all CRG locations
- Free yoga classes
- Free fitness classes
- Free top rope belay class
- Free climbing progression classes
- Free rental gear for all members for the first 60 days
- Free rental gear for kids under the age of 13
- Lead climbing and belay instruction becomes free after six months of full membership payments
- One free guest pass per month for first time visitors (half off for returning guests) – Guest passes reset on the 1st and they do no carry over (*Recipients can only use one guest pass every 30 days)
Terms & Conditions
We also try to make our memberships as easy and flexible as possible. Here are some of the basics:
- No start-up fees. No cancellation fees. Must keep membership for 1 full monthly payment before cancelling.
- Purchase of this membership covers prorated member dues.
- Memberships status can be changed at any point after that first full month of membership.
- Memberships cannot be unfrozen and refrozen in the same calendar month. Unfrozen accounts must pay one full month of dues before another status change can be made.
- Dues are charged based on the facility most frequented not the gym where members sign up. If primary usage is at a gym with a higher rate than the gym where the membership was created the monthly dues will be increased to match that facility, If primary usage is at a gym with a lower rate then the monthly rate will be decreased. This is done based on a 3 month time horizon to get a clear picture of long-term usage.
- Memberships are billed monthly on an auto-renewing basis. If a membership is not being used and needs to be frozen or cancelled all members must submit this request 15 days prior to the next billing cycle using a form through our website under the “My Accounts” tab. Refunds will NOT be granted after the monthly billing takes place. A membership status change cannot be made verbal by phone or at the desk. The online submission ensures that members and gym staff have a record of the request.
- Billing must be done using a credit or debit card. Checking accounts cannot be used. And customers cannot set up cash payment monthly memberships.
- Members will have 1 week to handle any overdue balances due to CC billing issues. After that period is over, members will be charged a $15 late fee.
Here are a few things to be ready for when you arrive:
- If you haven’t visited our facilities before please fill out a waiver prior to your visit to make the sign up process faster.
- We’ll need to get a photo for the membership and scan your credit card to set up the monthly billing.
- We’ll have you sign the EFT form that gives us permission to charge your card each month.
Finally, we’ll give you a tour of the gym if you don’t already know your way around so that you know everything our facilities have to offer. Thank you for choosing Central Rock Gym and look forward to seeing you soon!
If you have any questions just shoot us an email at Harvardsquare@centralrockgym.com an we will assist in any way we can.
We look forward to seeing you at the gym soon!