You can read all about our Membership Benefits and Pricing below. When you’re ready to join, simply come in and a member of our Staff will help you begin!
New members can take advantage of our Membership Deal: get the first month for only the cost of a day pass.
*Must commit to one additional month at full price.
Have questions, please give us call at 413-465-7625 or visit us at the gym. We look forward to seeing you soon!
No Start-up Fees Getting a membership is now easier than ever. No start-up fees. No contracts. Just commit to one full month of membership. No cancellation fee.
Must sign up for a pro-rated month, plus one month. Ages 23 and older. No cancellation fees.
Must sign up for a pro-rated month, plus one month. No cancellation fees. Ages 22 and under, seniors 65+, and active military personnel.
Family membership includes 2 individuals. Additional persons only $30 a month.Family plan qualifications include (1) couples that are engaged/married, or (2) parents and/or their dependent children. Must sign up for a pro-rated month, plus one full month. No cancellation fees.
Memberships to Central Rock Gym have a ton of great benefits, including:
- Access to all CRG locations.
- Free rental gear for all members for the first 60 days.
- Free rental gear for kids under the age of 13.
- 20% off retail purchases during that first 60 day period.
- Access to all fitness classes at all locations for free.
- Free climbing instruction including Intro to Belay Class and Climbing Progression Program Classes.
- ONE guest pass per month. Guest passes can be used to get a friend in for free if they’ve never visited a CRG. For returning guests, the Guest Pass will get them a 1/2 price day pass and $5 rental gear. Guest passes reset on the 1st of the month and do not carry over. 1 person cannot use multiple guest passes in a single calendar month.
- Free events at the gym on a regular basis, i.e. member appreciation nights, movie screenings, gear demos, etc.
Terms & Conditions
We try to make our memberships as easy and flexible as possible. Here are some of the basics:
- No start-up fees. No cancellation fees. Must keep membership for 1 full monthly payment before cancelling.
- Memberships status can be changed at any point after that first full month of membership.
- Memberships cannot be unfrozen and refrozen in the same calendar month. Unfrozen accounts must pay one full month of dues before another status change can be made.
- Dues are charged based on the facility most frequented not the gym where members sign up. If primary usage is at a gym with a higher rate than the gym where the membership was created the monthly dues will be increased to match that facility, If primary usage is at a gym with a lower rate then the monthly rate will be decreased. This is done based on a 3 month time horizon to get a clear picture of long-term usage.
- Memberships are billed monthly on an auto-renewing basis. If a membership is not being used and needs to be frozen or cancelled all members must submit this request 15 days prior to the next billing cycle using a form through our website under the “My Accounts” tab. Refunds will NOT be granted after the monthly billing takes place. A membership status change cannot be made verbally by phone or at the desk. The online submission ensures that members and gym staff have a record of the request.
If you’re ready to become a member come on by the gym and we will help you get started!
We recognize that for some, our membership pricing can be a barrier to our sport; if you need assistance, please check out our Sliding Scale Membership page for more information.
If you have any questions just give us a call at 413-584-7625, and our friendly staff will be more than happy to help assist in any way they can.
We look forward to seeing you at the gym soon!