Central Rock Gym invites your children to participate in one of our Youth Vacation Program sessions! We offer many sessions throughout the year for kids between the ages of 6 and 13. Our program focuses on climbing for all skill levels, and includes an emphasis on problem solving and team building initiatives. Throughout their week, kids will have the opportunity to experiment with different types of climbing, techniques and will learn how to belay properly. In addition, they will have the chance to engage in exciting games and group activities, such as the “Flying Squirrel” and “The Giant’s Ladder.” Our fun week of climbing concludes with a pizza party on the final day.
The program runs from 9am to 2pm, Monday through Friday, and extended day options are available!
NEW this summer: Weekly themes! Read more about the themes here!
$275/each additional sibling
- June 25-29 “Climbing in Our Own Backyard”
- July 2-6 (Not meeting on the 4th) “Superhero Week”
- Non Members: $275 per child
- Members: $225 per child
- July 9-13 “Games Week”
- July 16-20 “Animal Kingdom Week”
- July 23-27 “Ninja Warrior Week”
- July 30-August 3 “Superhero Week”
- August 6-10 “Mountaineering Week”
- August 13-17 “Destination: Climbing (Climbing Around the World) Week”
- August 20-24 “Ninja Warrior Week”