Send any questions you may have to email@example.com.
- 6 – 12 years old.
- Participants 9 years of age and older can be taught how to belay per coordinator discretion. Children under the age of 13 will not be permitted to belay climbers at any CRG facility outside of this staff-supervised setting.
- Morning Session: 12:30-3:00pm
- 2-Day Program: $95 / $75 addtl. sibling
- Currently Enrolled Climbing Club Member: $65 / $55 addtl sibling (Program replaces that week’s Climbing Club session)
- $50 Non-Refundable Deposit due at time of booking
What to Bring
- What to bring:
- A well-fitting mask. We recommend packing a second mask as a back-up.
- Snacks (no nuts)
- Clean, dry sneakers
- Water or refillable water bottle
- Sweatshirt or warm layer
- Climbing Gear (if you have it)
- Kids should wear comfortable, flexible clothing (yoga pants, leggings, sweatpants, long gym shorts, t-shirts, tank tops, etc.) to climb in.
- What we provide:
- The climbing gear needed (including shoes and a harness)
- A lot of fun and instruction
- Advanced online registration is required! Please sign up below.
- Central Rock Gym Waiver & Orientation Documents. You will receive a link to the waiver in your booking confirmation email.
- Please note: Kids enrolled in Climbing Club should plan to attend this program instead of the afternoon Climbing Club session.
- There are no discounts or refunds for missed days or no-shows. Due to COVID if a shut down occurs we will issue a refund or you can add a credit to your account to use for later.