The Summer Send Series is a FUN bouldering series competition just for Central Rock Gym members!
How it works:
- There are going to be 5 qualifying competition dates. The more competitions you take part in, the better your chance at getting to the Showdown!
- There will be Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced categories for Male and Female competitors.
If you win your category, you get an automatic invite to the Showdown! There will also be a wildcard finalist who is chosen at the final qualifying event on Saturday!
- There will be a prize raffle at each qualifying round that is ONLY for competitors!
- There will be FREE FOOD for competitors who pre-register! (Spectators can purchase food!)
- There will also be games, beverages, and other fun shenanigans going on around the gym!
- The Competition is a Modified Red Point format, meaning climbs are scored like an on-sight event but you can attempt problems multiple times receiving the highest score reached.
- Staff have sole discretion to bump climbers up or down into appropriate climbing ability categories in order to be as fair as possible to other climbers.
- Friday, June 22nd 6pm-9pm
- The Boulder Denim Jean Demo will be here too!
- Guayaki Yerba Mate will be here giving out free samples!
- Friday, July 6th 6pm-9pm
- Friday, July 20th 6pm-9pm
- Friday, August 3rd 6pm-9pm
- Saturday, August 18th 12pm-2pm
- Saturday, August 18th 4pm-6pm
Summer Send Series Shindig (Big party after finals!):
- Saturday, August 18th 6pm-8pm
And more details to come, so stay posted for more info!