The Reel Rock Film Tour, one of climbing’s greatest celebrations, returns this fall with a new collection of world premiere films. In The High Road, the powerful and bold Nina Williams tests herself on some of the highest, most difficult boulder problems ever climbed. In United States of Joe’s climbers collide with a conservative coal mining community in rural Utah, to surprising results. And in The Nose Speed Record, legends Tommy Caldwell and Alex Honnold battle Yosemite dirtbags Jim Reynolds and Brad Gobright in a high stakes race for greatness.
Saturday, November 2nd
- Doors open at 6PM (no more climbing)
- Film starts at 7PM
- Cash beer & wine bar, pizza
- Advanced Tickets: $20 Buy your tickets now! This show SOLD OUT last year!
- At The Door Tickets: $25
- Runtime: 100 minutes, including 20 minute intermission
- Recommended for ages 8 and up. All patrons must have ticket, regardless of age.
- All proceeds benefit the Western Mass Climbers’ Coalition!