Our Central Rock Gym Adventure Camps are a great way to entertain your children during school breaks, while ensuring that they have FUN! In our camps, your child will learn to belay (ages 9+), play fun games, make new friends, and improve their climbing skills, all while under the supervision of our staff. At the end of each week, we host a Friends and Family event where you will be able to see all of your child’s amazing achievements. We can’t wait to spend our vacations with you!
December 26 – December 28
New to Winter Camp this year: Individual Day Sign-Ups
- Pricing: $80/day*
- Time: 9am-2pm (no before care or after care)
* $50 deposit due at time of booking
Please contact our Camp Director, Sara, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Registration closes 1-week prior to the session starting!!
What to bring
What to bring:
- Water or refillable water bottle
- Sweatshirt or warm layer
- Gear (if you have it)
- Kids should wear comfortable, flexible clothing (yoga pants, leggings, sweatpants, long gym shorts, t-shirts, tank tops, etc.) to climb in.
What we provide:
- The climbing gear needed (including shoes and a harness)
- Introduction to bouldering and top roping
- A lot of fun and instruction
- A staff of qualified counselors
- A shirt to take home at the end of the week
**New records are required BEFORE THE FIRST DAY OF CAMP regardless if your child has been to camp here before. If I do not have them, your child will not be able to participate.**
• All Campers:
- CRG Waiver
- State of CT physical INCLUDING dated immunization records.
- Under 13 belay waiver (for those 9+)
• If your child requires the Administration of Medication:
Note: Medication must be dated and in original container with campers name