Our Training Team offers kids ages 7-18 with intermediate-level climbing abilities the opportunity to dip their toes into competition in a less intimidating atmosphere.
Like the athletes in our other programs, those in the training team will engage closely with their coaches and peers as they begin to develop a greater understanding of the sport.
The training team introduces climbers to more advanced techniques, workouts, and strategies for competition, while reinforcing fundamentals.
Our season is structured to align with USA Climbing’s developing recreational season.
Training Team Details
- Ages 7-18
- Agree to climbing team rules
- Belay trained or certified to belay in practice by a coach
- All Training Team participants have unlimited membership access to the gym, in addition to weekly team practices.
- First-timers get one free practice!
- 2 practices per week: $110 per month plus membership fees .
- Gym membership is required for team members