Registration for Spring Adventure Camp 2020 is now open!
Give your kids an exciting Spring Break with Central Rock Gym! Our week-long camps are an excellent introduction to rock climbing for younger children, as well as an engaging experience for returning climbers.
Camp is in session this Spring from April 13-April 17.
During our week-long Spring Adventure Camp, kids ages 6-13 stay active by experimenting with different types of climbing as well as participating in games and activities. We emphasize problem solving and team-building, while creating a fun and engaging environment. Campers ages 10-and-up also learn how to belay, allowing them to experience yet another aspect of the sport. All participants will have fun, make friends, become stronger climbers, and break personal barriers, all while under the supervision of our specially trained staff. Our week together concludes with an ice cream party!
If you have any questions, please contact our Camp Director and Youth Program Director, Kat, at email@example.com.
Registration closes one week prior to the session starting.
- $350/week – 1st Camper
- $300/week- Additional Siblings
- A $100 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit must be paid at time of registration.
- For security purposes, no credit card information is kept on file.
- The remaining balance is due on the first day of camp.
- Please note there are no discounts or refunds for missed days or no-shows, no single day registrations, and cancellations must be made no later that 48 hours in advance. THIS INCLUDES children being sent home and not being able to participate due to lack of proper medical forms.
- Discounts cannot be stacked. Only one discount per child.
- Normal Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-2pm
- Extended Hours: 2p-5p (+$150/child/week)
- Participants ages 10-and-up will be taught how to belay per counselor discretion.
- Children under the age of 13 will not be permitted to belay climbers at any CRG facility outside of this staff-supervised setting.
- Belaying is a privilege which may be revoked at any time if staff feel that children are not belaying safely.
What to bring
What to bring:
- Snacks (one for half day, two for full day)
- Water or refillable water bottle
- Sweatshirt or warm layer
- Climbing gear if they have their own
- Kids should wear comfortable, flexible clothing (yoga pants, leggings, sweatpants, long gym shorts, t-shirts, tank tops, etc.)
New records are required BEFORE THE FIRST DAY OF CAMP regardless if your child has been to camp here before. If I do not have them, your child will not be able to participate and there will be no refund for missed days.
2.State of CT physical INCLUDING dated immunization records.
3. Under 13 belay waiver(for those 10+)
4. Authorization for the Administration of Medication
5. Individual Care Plan