Our Central Rock Gym Camps are a great way to entertain your children during school breaks while ensuring that they have FUN! In our camps, your child will learn to belay (ages 9+), play fun games, make new friends, and improve their climbing skills, all while under the supervision of our specially trained staff. At the end of each week, we host a Friends and Family event where you will be able to see all of your child’s amazing achievements. We can’t wait to spend our vacations with you!
April 15 – April 19
During our fun-filled, week-long camp, kids (ages 6-13) will stay active by experimenting with different types of climbing as well as engaging in exciting games and activities. While focusing on creating a safe and fun environment, we emphasize problem solving and team building initiatives, both of which come naturally in the sport of rock climbing. Kids will also learn how to belay (age permitting), allowing them to experience yet another perspective of the sport. All participants are guaranteed to have fun, make friends, become stronger climbers, and break personal barriers, all while under the supervision of our specially trained staff.
The Spring Adventure Camp will run from Monday, April 15th through Friday, April 19th from 9am-2pm. Registration is now open!
- $325- 1st child
- $275- Additional Siblings
- A $100 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit must be paid at time of registration. For security purposes, no credit card information is kept on file. The remaining balance is due on the first day of camp. **Please note** There are no discounts or refunds for missed days or no-shows, no single day registrations, an cancellations must be made no later that 48 hours in advance. THIS INCLUDES children being sent home and not being able to participate due to lack of proper medical forms.
- Please note: There are no discounts or refunds for missed days or no-shows, no single day registrations, and cancellations must be made no later than 48 in advance.
- Normal Hours: Monday-Friday, 9a-2p
- Participants 9 years of age and older will be taught how to belay per coordinator discretion. Children under the age of 13 will not be permitted to belay climbers at any CRG facility outside of this staff-supervised setting. Belaying is a privilege which may be revoked at any time if staff feel that children are not belaying safely.
What to bring
What to bring:
- Lunch (Except for Friday because we’ll be having a pizza party!)
- Snacks (one for half day, two for full day)
- Water or refillable water bottle
- Sweatshirt or warm layer
- Gear (if you have it)
- Kids should wear comfortable, flexible clothing (yoga pants, leggings, sweatpants, long gym shorts, t-shirts, tank tops, etc.) to climb in.
2.State of CT physical INCLUDING dated immunization records.
3. Under 13 belay waiver(for those 9+)
1. Authorization for the Administration of Medication
2. Individual Care Plan
Note* Medication must be dated and in original container with campers name