JumpStart provides beginner climbers ages 4-7 an active fitness experience and the opportunity to further their climbing skills. Through games, creative challenges, and skill building activities, participants will learn basic climbing skills and techniques, while improving kinesthetic sense and their self-confidence. This is an introductory program that allows parents to expose their kid(s) to the great sport of climbing and an early morning energy outlet. Activities include warm up exercises, climbing, and group games facilitated by our trained staff.
YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER FOR THIS CLUB.
JumpStart classes are currently full. If you’d like to add your child to the program’s waitlist, please complete our waitlist form as well as our facility waiver and bouldering orientation form online. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Saturday: 9:15-10:15am, 10:30-11:30am
All practices are held at CRG Glastonbury.
- Technique training
- Group games & team building activities
- Climbing gear rental
- 1x/week, Program-only: $105/month
- Parents are able to purchase a $10 day pass to climb or use the fitness facility during club practices.
- Parents may belay their child(ren) during the top-rope climbing portion of club practices.
- For parents who do not know how to belay, FREE parent belay classes may be offered at select club practices.