Let Central Rock Climbing Gym give your group a chance to have a challenging and fun team building experience. Our team building program will challenge you to work together, communicate, and trust each other in new and exciting ways by incorporating classic team building activities with the memorable experiences offered from indoor rock climbing. Want to see improved confidence and trust in your employees? Reserve an event today!
Pricing varies based on group size, date, time, event duration and activities. 3 hour time is a placeholder and may vary upon request and needs.
Please email email@example.com to set up your personalized event!
Groups larger than 25 people can be accommodated, but must coordinate their booking with CRG Staff by emailing Glastonbury@centralrockgym.com
All participants must have a waiver signed by their legal parent or guardian if under 18 – waivers can be signed electronically here.
- Our team building program runs for 3 hours.
- A belay class for the group followed by 2 hours of climbing
- Taking the class allows everyone the opportunity to climb and work with each other after the class when your group will utilize the facility to belay for each other for the remaining time.
- Arrive 15 minutes early to complete waivers, pay for your visit, and get set up with climbing gear for the day. The class will not begin until everyone in your group has arrived.
NOTE: This is a foundation and can be customized. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
- $35 per participant ($350 minimum). Includes gear and staff instruction.
- A $50 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is required upon booking. For security purposes, no credit card information is retained from the deposit, so the total balance must be paid at the beginning of the event.
What to Bring
- Comfortable, flexible clothing (yoga pants, sweat pants, leggings, long gym shorts, t-shirts, and tank tops)
- Sneakers (no crocs, ballet flats, boots, or flip flops)
- A signed waiver, if one was not already completed online.