Welcome back CRG members! Until July 1, 2020 we are requiring advanced booking for climbers. We have set up two-hour climbing blocks for access to the facility.
On July 1, members and day-pass guests will no longer need to book in advance, and they will not be limited to two-hour time slots.
There are a few things to know before you book your spot:
We will be operating as a members only gym through June 19th. If you froze or terminated your membership, please reinstate your membership online before your visit. Unfreezing or restarting your membership online ahead of time will help us meet the state’s reopening rules, which require us to prevent people from congregating at the front desk. If you are enrolling in your first-ever membership at CRG, you can sign up at the front desk during your first visit.
- You may begin reserving for day pass use on June 20th.
- Facility access will be limited to those who have made reservations.
- Reservation bookings are only available two weeks in advance.
- We will be following a number of social distancing and safety guidelines once we re-open, including the requirement of wearing a mask at all times while in the facility, and asking that climbers keep at least one empty rope station between groups. Your confirmation email will include a complete list of new policies for this time.
- Some additional services will be unavailable for the time being, including summer camps, youth teams, yoga classes, belay classes, technique classes, fitness classes, saunas and showers.
- In order to make a reservation, CRG Glastonbury must be your home gym.
Please select a date and time in the calendar below. During the sign up process please be sure to read the “terms and conditions” so you will be prepared for your session. Thanks for your patience and understanding! Looking forward to seeing you soon!