UPDATE: Registration is now closed for Summer 2018.
Central Rock Gym Framingham invites your children to participate in our youth summer training programs! The program will run in weeklong sessions from the week of June 25th through the week of July 16th.
Our programs are for motivated young climbers who want to improve their technique, get stronger, and climb harder! We focus on safe and fun climbing for all skill levels for kids ages 8 through 14 with an emphasis on problem solving and team building. Participants will work on routes, do workouts on the bouldering wall, and do strength & conditioning workouts in our fitness area. They will be supervised and coached by our top coaches!
• Age: 8-14
- Non-Member: $250 for 1st child ($200 additional siblings)
- Member: $200 ($150 additional siblings) – Participant must be the member to get the discount! Frozen and terminated members do not qualify.
- A $50 non-refundable deposit is due upon registration. For security purposes, no credit card information is retained from the deposit. The full balance must be paid one week from the start of the session.
- Please note: There are no discounts or refunds for missed days or no-shows and we do not offer single day options.
- Closed July 4th: Special 20% discount for this four day week
- Normal hours: Monday – Friday, 8am-12pm.
- Extended day option: For $50 per child per week, children can be picked up as late as 4pm on any or all days.
What to Bring
What to bring:
- Water or refillable water bottle
- Sweatshirt or warm layer
- Climbing shoes (if you have them)
- Kids should wear comfortable, flexible clothing (yoga pants, leggings, sweatpants, long gym shorts, t-shirts, tank tops, etc.) to climb in.
What we provide:
- The climbing gear needed (including shoes and chalk)
- A lot of fun
- A t-shirt to take home at the end of the week