- If you froze or terminated your membership, please reinstate your membership online before your visit. Unfreezing or restarting your membership online ahead of time will help us meet the state’s reopening rules, which require us to prevent people from congregating at the front desk. If you are enrolling in your first-ever membership at CRG, you can sign up at the front desk during your first visit.
- Reservations requirements may change as guidance and best practices evolve.
- Facility access will be limited to those who have made reservations during our busiest hours.
- Reservation bookings are only available ten days in advance.
- Only one time slot is allowed per day.
- We ask that you book no more than three slots per week during our peak evening hours (peak hours: 5-7 p.m. slots on weeknights). Otherwise you are free to come as much as you like during our 11am-5pm sessions on the weekdays and any Sat/Sun sessions.
- We follow a number of social distancing and safety guidelines, including the requirement of wearing a mask at all times while in the facility, and asking that climbers keep at least one empty rope station between groups. Your confirmation email will include a complete list of new policies for this time.
- Some additional services may be unavailable for the time being, including yoga classes, technique classes, fitness classes, and showers.
Please select a date and time in the calendar below. During the sign up process please be sure to read the “terms and conditions” so you will be prepared for your session. Thanks for your patience and understanding! Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Visitors (members and guests) from non-low risk states must meet the quarantine (14 days upon arrival) or testing requirements (receive a negative result within 72 hours of arriving in the state) before entering a Central Rock Gym facility.