No Start-up Fees
Getting a membership is now easier than ever. No start-up fees. No contracts. Just commit to one full month of membership. No cancellation fee.
Access to all CRG locations. Rental harness, shoes, chalk, and belay device are not included.
Access to all CRG locations. Rental harness, shoes, chalk, and belay device are not included. Discount membership rate applies only to visitors ages 22 and under and military personnel.
Access to all CRG locations. Family membership includes 2 individuals. Qualifications include (1) couples at the same address, or (2) parents and/or their dependent children.
Additional persons can be added for $55 a month. Rental harness, shoes, chalk, and belay device are not included.
Memberships to Central Rock Gym have a ton of great benefits, including:
- Access to all CRG locations.
- Free rental gear for all members for the first 60 days.
- Free rental gear for kids under the age of 16.
- Access to all instructional and fitness classes at all locations for free.
- Discounts on bookable events.
- 1 guest pass per month. Get a friend in for FREE! Guest passes reset on the 1st, they do no carry over. Guests can only use 1 pass per month, 1 person cannot use multiple guest passes in a single calendar month.
- Free events at the gym on a regular basis, i.e. member appreciation nights, movie screenings, gear demos, etc.
Terms & Conditions
We also try to make our memberships as easy and flexible as possible. Here are some of the basics:
- No start-up fees. No cancellation fees. Must keep membership for 1 full monthly payment before cancelling.
- Purchase of this membership covers the 1st full month of member dues. When the soon-to-be-member comes to the gym to set up the membership staff will charge the member pro-rated dues to cover the remainder of the month in which they are joining. For example, if someone comes in on the 15th to set up a standard membership they will be charged for the remaining 15 or 16 days, NOT a full 30 day period. The next month will have no charge because it was covered through the website purchase.
- Memberships status can be changed at any point after that first full month of membership.
- Memberships cannot be unfrozen and refrozen in the same calendar month. Unfrozen accounts must pay one full month of dues before another status change can be made.
- Dues are charged based on the facility most frequented not the gym where members sign up. If primary usage is at a gym with a higher rate than the gym where the membership was created the monthly dues will be increased to match that facility, If primary usage is at a gym with a lower rate then the monthly rate will be decreased. This is done based on a 3 month time horizon to get a clear picture of long-term usage.
- Memberships are billed monthly on an auto-renewing basis. If a membership is not being used and needs to be frozen or cancelled all members must submit this request 15 days prior to the next billing cycle using a form through our website under the “My Accounts” tab. Refunds will NOT be granted after the monthly billing takes place. A membership status change cannot be made verbal by phone or at the desk. The online submission ensures that members and gym staff have a record of the request.
- Billing must be done using a credit or debit card. Checking accounts cannot be used. And customers cannot set up cash payment monthly memberships.
- Members will have 1 week to handle any overdue balances due to CC billing issues. After that period is over, members will be charged a $15 late fee.
- All sales are final and can be redeemed any time at your nearest Central Rock Gym location.
Memberships can only be purchased in person at the gym. When you’re ready to join, just walk in! We will take care of the rest.
Some things to keep in mind for your arrival:
- If you haven’t visited our facilities before please fill out a waiver and orientation form prior to your visit to make the sign up process faster.
- Setting up a membership requires the presence of a physical credit/debit card. We will not be able to use ApplePay or digital wallets to set up a membership.
- We’ll have you sign the EFT form that gives us permission to charge your card each month.
- A picture of you will be taken during your membership set up.
- KIDS UNDER 18: The adult who is responsible for the credit/debit card that the membership will be charged to must themselves be present for the account creation.
And finally, we’ll give you a tour of the gym if you don’t already know your way around so that you know everything our facilities have to offer. Thank you for choosing Central Rock Gym and we look forward to seeing you soon!
We recognize that for some, our membership pricing can be a barrier to our sport; if you need assistance, please check out our Sliding Scale Membership page for more information.
If you have any questions just give us a call at (646) 590 2500 and our friendly staff will be more than happy to help assist in any way they can.