No Start-up Fees
Getting a membership is now easier than ever. No start-up fees. No contracts. Just commit to one full month of membership. Fees do apply to reinstate expired accounts.
Must sign up for a pro-rated month, plus one month. Ages 23 and older. No cancellation fees.
Must sign up for a pro-rated month, plus one month. No cancellation fees. Ages 22 and under, or current military ID.
Family membership includes 2 individuals. Family plan qualifications include (1) couples that are engaged/married, or (2) parents and/or their dependent children. Additional persons only $35 a month. Must sign up for a pro-rated month, plus one full month. No cancellation fees.
Memberships to Central Rock Gym have a ton of great benefits, including:
- Access to all CRG locations.
- Free rental gear for all members for the first 30 days.
- Free rental gear for kids under the age of 13.
- 20% off retail purchases during that first 30 day period.
- Access to all fitness classes at all locations for free.
- 20% off any instructional classes or events booked.
- 1 guest pass per month. Gets a friend in for free if they’ve never visited CRG. 1/2 price day pass and $5 rental gear for anyone who has been to CRG before. Guest passes reset on the 1st, they do no carry over. And friends can only use 1 pass per month, 1 person cannot use multiple guest passes in a single calendar month.
- Free events at the gym on a regular basis, i.e. member appreciation nights, movie screenings, gear demos, etc.
- Free use of the saunas in the men’s and women’s locker rooms.
Terms & Conditions
We also try to make our memberships as easy and flexible as possible. Here are some of the basics:
- No start-up fees. No cancellation fees. Must keep membership for 1 full monthly payment before cancelling.
- Purchase of this membership covers the 1st full month of member dues. When the soon-to-be-member comes to the gym to set up the membership staff will charge the member pro-rated dues to cover the remainder of the month in which they are joining. For example, if someone comes in on the 15th to set up a standard membership they will be charged for the remaining 15 or 16 days, NOT a full 30 day period. The next month will have no charge because it was covered through the website purchase.
- Memberships status can be changed at any point after that first full month of membership.
- Memberships cannot be unfrozen and refrozen in the same calendar month. Unfrozen accounts must pay one full month of dues before another status change can be made.
- Dues are charged based on the facility most frequented not the gym where members sign up. If primary usage is at a gym with a higher rate than the gym where the membership was created the monthly dues will be increased to match that facility, If primary usage is at a gym with a lower rate then the monthly rate will be decreased. This is done based on a 3 month time horizon to get a clear picture of long-term usage.
- Memberships are billed monthly on an auto-renewing basis. If a membership is not being used and needs to be frozen or cancelled all members must submit this request 15 days prior to the next billing cycle using a form through our website under the “My Accounts” tab. Refunds will NOT be granted after the monthly billing takes place. A membership status change cannot be made verbal by phone or at the desk. The online submission ensures that members and gym staff have a record of the request.
- Billing must be done using a credit or debit card. Checking accounts cannot be used. And customers cannot set up cash payment monthly memberships.
- Members will have 1 week to handle any overdue balances due to CC billing issues. After that period is over, members will be charged a $15 late fee.
- All sales are final and can be redeemed any time at your nearest Central Rock Gym location.
We recognize that for some, our membership pricing can be a barrier to our sport; if you need assistance, please check out our Sliding Scale Membership page for more information.
If you have any questions just give us a call at 857-285-6997, and our friendly staff will be more than happy to help assist in any way they can.
We look forward to seeing you at the gym soon!