Central Rock Gym Buffalo invites your children to participate in our Youth Winter Programming! The program will run through the week of February Break!
Plan a fantastic winter experience for your child at Central Rock Gym! Striving to create a safe and fun climbing environment for all skill levels, our weeklong youth vacation programs offer new climbers a great introduction to the sport and returning climbers a great way to further their climbing experience.
You can sign up below, fill out the required waiver here and send any questions you may have to Jennifer@centralrockgym.com. Register Below!
Central Rock Gym Buffalo is excited to offer weeklong programming during winter break for ages ~ 7 to 13. Geared towards all climbing levels, our experienced team of instructors will provide a fun-filled fitness adventure on and off the wall. Your child will develop basic climbing skills as well as techniques and kinesthetic training. This will be done through bouldering, top rope climbing, belaying, obstacle course challenges, team building games, and so much more. We believe climbing and movement training is a great activity for your child to meet new friends, strengthen their self-confidence, and further advance their climbing and movement skills. Whether it’s climbing, running, jumping, swinging, problem-solving, balancing, belaying, you name it Central Rock Gym Buffalo will get your child’s body moving, mind buzzing and heart smiling.
February 20th-24h 9am-2pm
Monday – Friday
- Members: $335/week. Additional Sibling $285
- Non-Member: $385/week. Additional Sibling $335
Deposit it due at time of booking
- Please note: There are no discounts or refunds for missed days or no-shows.
- 7 – 13 years old
- Participants 9 years of age and older can be taught how to belay per coordinator discretion. Children under the age of 13 will not be permitted to belay climbers at any CRG facility outside of this staff-supervised setting.
What to Bring
What to bring:
- Snacks (no nuts)
- Clean, dry sneakers
- Water or refillable water bottle
- Sweatshirt or warm layer
- Gear (if you have it)
- Kids should wear comfortable, flexible clothing (yoga pants, leggings, sweatpants, long gym shorts, t-shirts, tank tops, etc.) to climb in.
What we provide:
- The climbing gear needed (including shoes and a harness)
- A lot of fun and instruction
Advanced online registration is required! Sign up Below.
Sign our require forms online to save time!