We welcome any participant age 18 and under to come and compete in a USA Climbing Bouldering Competition at Central Rock Buffalo. This is a perfect way to start your journey on our CRG team or to try out a competition. You will get the comfort of competing in your own gym, with your members and our staff cheering you on!
Climbers may compete at any local comp, in any region, to satisfy the two comp minimum requirement for Regionals. Luckily CRG Buffalo and Syracuse are participating as an easy way for you to meet those requirements.
1. Local comps period: 9/7/2019-11/23/2019 (preliminary)
|9/21/2019||Central Rock Gym, Buffalo, NY|
|9/21/2019||Gravity Vault, Melville, NY|
|9/28/2019||Rock Climb Fairfield, Fairfield, CT|
|10/5/2019||MetroRock, Brooklyn, NY|
|10/12/2019||Central Rock Gym, Syracuse, NY|
|10/12/2019||Gravity Vault, Poughkeepsie, NY|
|10/20/2019||The Rock Club, New Rochelle, NY|
|10/26/2019||Brooklyn Boulders, Queensbridge, NY|
|10/26/2019||Central Rock Gym, Hadley, MA|
2. Regional Championships: 12/14/2019-12/15/2019 (Location TBD)
3. Divisional Championships: 1/18/2020 – 1/19/2020 (Location TBD)
Registration are open below and more information can be found at the USA Climbing page here.
In order to compete in a USA Climbing sanctioned competition, all competitors must hold a current USA Climbing Membership.
- USA Climbing Memberships are valid from September 1 through August 31, annually.
- Memberships are only available online and include access to all USA Climbing sanctioned competitions.
- Competitors that do not register for a Competitor (annual) membership prior to attending a competition will be subject to the $20 Introductory Membership. The fees paid for Introductory Memberships will not be applied or credited toward any other type of USA Climbing membership. The Introductory Membership replaces the Day Memberships but can now be used at multiple local events. You do not need to purchase a new Introductory Membership for each local event.
For more information about membership or to register for a membership, visit USA Climbing Memberships
For inquiries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org