- Climbing is currently open to everyone (members, their guests, and the general public).
- If you froze or terminated your membership, please reinstate your membership online before your visit (zero reinstatement fees). Unfreezing or restarting your membership online ahead of time will help us meet the state’s reopening rules, which require us to prevent people from congregating at the front desk. If you are enrolling in your first-ever membership at CRG, you can sign up at the front desk during your first visit.
- Facility access between 6pm and 8pm on weeknights will be limited to those who have made reservations.
- Reservation bookings are available up to two weeks in advance.
- We are following a number of social distancing and safety guidelines, including the requirement of wearing a mask at all times while in the facility, and asking that climbers keep at least one empty rope station between groups. Your confirmation email will include a complete list of new policies for this time.
Please select a date and time in the calendar below. During the sign up process please be sure to read the “terms and conditions” so you will be prepared for your session. Thanks for your patience and understanding! Looking forward to seeing you soon!
If you make a booking error or are unable to attend a time slot you signed up for, please call the gym at 716-262-0443 or email email@example.com so that we can open that reservation spot back up for another member to utilize. Changes of that nature cannot be made through our online system and must be done manually. Thank you!