- We are open for both member and walk-ins. Reservations are only required between 6-8pm on weeknights, and both members and walk-ins are welcome to reserve a spot.
- Reservation bookings are only available two weeks in advance.
- Only one time slot is allowed per day.
- We ask that you book no more than three slots per week during our peak evening hours (peak hours: 6-8 a.m., 4-6 p.m. and 6-8 p.m. slots on weekdays). Otherwise, feel free to book seven sessions per week, as long as only three are during peak times.
- We will be following a number of social distancing and safety guidelines once we re-open, including the requirement of wearing a mask at all times while in the facility, and asking that climbers keep at least one empty rope station between groups. Your confirmation email will include a complete list of new policies for this time.
- Some additional services may be unavailable for the time being, including yoga classes, technique classes, fitness classes, and showers.
Please select a date and time in the calendar below. During the sign up process please be sure to read the “terms and conditions” so you will be prepared for your session. Thanks for your patience and understanding! Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Visitors (members and guests) from non-low risk states must meet the quarantine (14 days upon arrival) or testing requirements (receive a negative result within 72 hours of arriving in the state) before entering a Central Rock Gym facility.