Front Desk Support
January 22nd, 2019 by kevin
Central Rock Gym Watertown is looking to add hard working and responsible members to our front desk team. As a Front Desk employee you will be the public face of Central Rock Gym, responsible for running front desk operations, teaching instructional classes, promote safety on the floor, and help foster a vibrant climbing community. We are looking for responsible, friendly and outgoing individuals that are willing to work hard and are psyched to engage with our community each and every day.
- General point of sale or service experience.
- Multiple years of climbing experience, especially with top-rope and/or lead climbing.
- Ability to work a weekend day on a regular basis.
- Team oriented mentality.
- Proactive ability to be productive around the facility.
- Ability to handle a high traffic, stressful work environment.
- Rock Gym Pro experience is preferred.
- Experience coaching youth climbers.
- Experience working at youth summer camps.
We are specifically hiring for part-time work but as one of the fastest growing climbing gym chains in the country there is the potential for advancement and professional growth for the right candidate. Pay is DOE and you will receive a free gym membership and great industry deals.
Please send your resume and professional references to the General Manager, Kevin Pickren, at email@example.com along with a list of days and times of availability for an interview at the Watertown location.