November 2nd, 2017 by kevin
Do you love working with people and want a flexible schedule? Then this position is for you! Our Event Staff do a little bit of everything around the gym, including belaying for parties and events, helping with projects and cleaning, and support desk staff on busy days. A helpful and friendly attitude is a must!
- 2-25 hours per week, based on availability and bookings
- Starting rate $11/hour, negotiable based on experience
- Must be available on weekends and evenings
- Customer service experience.
- Organized, Independent, Timely, Patient.
- Works well in groups.
- Very personable and friendly.
- Great with children and families.
- Amazing attention to detail.
- At least 1 year of rock climbing experience
- Knowledge of top rope belay procedures
- At least 1 year of rock climbing instructional experience
- Able to commit to at least 1 year of employment with CRG
- Experience working in a climbing gym
- AMGA certifications, WFR or WFA, CPR/First Aid, Lifeguard
- Preferably a desire to work for CRG long-term
- Customer Service.
- Helping and belaying birthday parties, first-time climbers, and other programs that the gym offers.
- Coaching, depending on experience.