December 5th, 2018 by kevin
Do you love working with people and want a flexible schedule? Then this position is for you! We are always looking to hire staff to help specifically with events that we run at the gym. If you are outgoing, work well with kids, and are psyched to teach people about our sport that this may be the position for you.
- Must be available on weekends and evenings
- Customer service experience preferred, but if you are open to learning we are willing to teach it!
- Organized, Independent, Timely, Patient.
- Works well in groups.
- Very personable and friendly.
- Great with children and families.
- Amazing attention to detail.
- At least 1 year of rock climbing experience.
- Knowledge of top rope belay procedures.
Any interested candidates can contact the Assistant Manager, Kevin Ross, at email@example.com for more details.